A Conway MacKenzie professional represented a large restaurant franchisee in the Northeast through its significant improvement in EBITDA and restructuring of more than $110 million of debt.
The services we provided to the company included:
- Assessing/managing liquidity including new store development requirements
- Analyzing and advising client with respect to store-level profitability
- Advising client with respect to valuation and unlocking real estate value
- Identifying operational improvement opportunities
- Managing relations with lenders and assisting in negotiations
- Leading the process to ultimately restructure the debt obligations
The Conway MacKenzie professional helped the company complete a successful restructuring and improvement of its operations and balance sheet, including its senior secured, mortgage and subordinated debt.