The annual Turnaround Atlas Awards, presented by the Global M&A Network, honor excellence in the categories of best value-creating turnaround deals, sought-after professionals and outstanding firms from the international restructuring, special situations M&A, judicial and out-of-court reorganizations industries. Conway MacKenzie is proud to be recognized in several award categories this year, including:
- Middle Markets Turnaround Consulting Firm of the Year
Winner in this Outstanding Firm of the Year Category
- Leadership Achievement Award
- Turnaround of the Year – Restructuring Value Above $10 Billion, In or Out of Court
Recognized as Key Player for City of Detroit Chapter 9 Plan of Reorganization
- Chapter 11 Restructuring of the Year – Honored in the Middle Market Category, Assets Value Range Below $100 – $50 Million Including Pre-pack or Pre-negotiated In-court Restructuring
Recognized as Key Player for Houston Regional Sports Network Chapter 11 Plan of Reorganization and Takeover by DirectTV & AT&T (Root Sports Southwest)
- Food & Beverage Services Turnaround of the Year
Recognized as Key Player for Groeb Farms Chapter 11 Sale to Peak Rock Capital
Conway MacKenzie, along with other winners, will be presented with these awards at the 7th Annual Turnaround Atlas Awards Gala on June 23 at the Field Museum in Chicago.
Conway MacKenzie regularly receives awards and recognition for its outstanding work, top professionals and superior work culture. Click here to learn more about our achievements, or visit us regularly on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook for the latest firm updates.